Gong Yoo fever is still not over

by - February 18, 2017



Naver - Osen : Goblin Gong Yoo has left us for a month, but the fever is still not over 


1. [+3566, -69] I also want to get rid this fever, but today i am seaching about Gong Yoo again.

2. [+2455, -56] That's how it is. I liked him because of Goblin, since then i have watched all of his previous projects and read his interviews. It is so hard to break up with him now.

3. [+2240, -50] Wa. . I am shocked after checked out Melon chart

4. [+2133, -62] For the first time, fever feels this good. Of course i miss him. I can not forget the time i was so excited waiting for Goblin's new episode~ Actor Gong!! Gongkkaebi !

5. [+1722, -64] I miss him. I keep thinking about Goblin. Please come back soon!

6. [+352, -22] After Goblin ended, all dramas become no fun

7. [+310, -16] I see many people are like this. After Goblin there is no drama to watch, we are not even tired listening the OSTs for a whole day. This time Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun were perfect

8. [+295, -17] I am also lost in Gong Yoo's previous projects. So glad i am not the only one!

9. [+248, -16] Lets meet up with new project soon !! please work like a cow !! ㅜㅜㅜ am i too selfish ??

10. [+246, -17] The first thing i do in the morning is searching Gong Yoo's news ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




You May Also Like

0 comments