Acting God, Han Suk Kyu new movie " The Prison "

by - February 14, 2017


Naver - Ilgan Sports : "The Prison" Han Suk Kyu : Why you all keep calling me acting god? I am not an acting god


1. [+959, -9] Because you are the one

2. [+684, -9] "Who's the acting god? oh really!" (-> impersonating of Han Suk Kyu)

3. [+548, -11] Because you are the acting god

4. [+464, -17] I will make sure to watch Kim Rae Won in this movie(-> Kim Rae Won also casted in this movie)

5. [+387, -3] Waiting for The Prison

6. [+119, -7] I think Han Suk Kyu acts better than Song Kang Ho and Choi Min Shik

7. [+83, -2] I saw Shiri in elementary school and thought this person really acts well.. Recently i watched Deep Rooted Tree and Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim and thought how can he acts like that, he makes other actors plain in comparison. . really the best !

8. [+64, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The actor that we can trust

9. [+57 -0] It is good to see him being modest ㅎㅎ From Deep Rooted Tree to Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim, you acted considering audiences' point of view. That's all possible because you are an acting god ㅎㅎ I really like and respect you! I will watch this movie. Please be with us for a long time :)

10. [+59, -3] Han Suk Kyu and Kim Rae Won are actors that we can trust!



You May Also Like

0 comments