[Pann] Sasaeng fans called Baekhyun during V-Live broadcast

by - April 20, 2017


Baekhyun did V-Live broadcast in the dawn


After 10 minutes, he kept stopping the live broadcast

Baekhyun : Sorry i keep stopping the broadcast.. i have my reasons


Baekhyun : Sorry, someone keeps calling me. Why?? Don't call me.. I have to do live broadcast right now


Baekhyun : I have no idea how they could know my number


Baekhyun : What would i normally do if i get calls? I won't answer it

Chanyeol also experienced this during his live broadcast
Sasaeng fans called EXO members during live broadcast to get their attentions

Being celebrity is a super tough job



[+719, -41]


Original post : Here




1. [+182, -2] They called him during live broadcast to test if it's really his number

2. [+117, -3] My heart really hurts when hearing this.. I think it's Baekhyun... He said in one interview that all fans know where our dorm is

3. [+111, -3] Ah.. that's why fans ask EXO to use their manager phone for VLive?

4. [+49, -0] Sehun said that even when he is doing nothing he keeps receiving messages from fans checking whether it's really his number

5. [+48, -0] Not only EXO sasaengs, all sasaengs are so disgusting. They should get the same treatment to know what they doing is wrong.. In the end, Baekhyun changed his phone to airplane mode to avoid the calls

6. [+44, -0] EXO gained many sasaengs in 2013. I was so surprised knowing this.. I thought recently they don't have as many as before. Whenever they do V Live Broadcast, calls keep coming, so they change their phone to airplane mode

7. [+43, -0] They've already known his resident number so they could go to cell phone store to track his phone number. That's also how they can know immediately when he changes his phone numbers. Sasaengs are parasite. It's either cell phone store worker fans or they pay someone in the store.. He should try to sue them tbh

8. [+43, -0] Anyone remember this? Sasaengs followed them to restroom so the tall members stood in front of the door to cover other members



9. [+30, -1] I got goosebumps knowing how Chanyeol's phone keeps ringing after he turned on instagram notifications

10. [+26, -0] Seriously how could they know his phone number? Long ago, TVXQ even got their resident number stolen. With that level of skills, they can even go to Harvard





You May Also Like

0 comments