[SPOILERS] SWDBS Ep 11

by - April 01, 2017



 

Naver - My Daily : Romance between Park Hyung Sik ♥ Park Bo Young begins, Love is a timing


1. [+2445, -41] Ah today too Kim Won Hae's hardcarry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't touch me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Also straightforward man Park Hyung Sik's honey dripping eyes and Park Bo Young's puppy eyes did it all. So cute

2. [+2385, -31] The cutest in the world Park Bo Young + honey eyes Park Hyung Sik =  Cuteness and sweetness overload ~❤️

3. [+1784, -25] Love is about who stepping forward first ... Today Park Hyung Shk is so cool~~ Bbo-vely Park Hyung Sik couple so pretty ~

4. [+1278, -24] So fun!!~~ Bong Soon, Min Hyuk, Hope for happy ending for you two~ 

5. [+1276, -40] Secretary Gong Oh Dong Byong ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+451, -14] 'Please like me' this is so fluttering;;;; ㅠㅠ What are we going to do with both of them

7. [+383, -14] Park Hyung Sik's charms is so fatal... Sexy cute cool i thought my heart is going to explode

8. [+356, -14] Park Hyung Sik's moist eyes suit melodrama, Sweetness King

9. [+346, -11] My heart flutters at that dialogue. Please like me..... kkkkk

10. [+323, -5] 'Please like me' dialogue is so ordinary, how can he make it so fluttering like that? Park Hyung Sik's fluttering acting is at the top




Hello guys, sorry for being away for so long.
I am back with the newest Do Bong Soon's article!! This drama is my ultimate favorite nowadays ~ Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young all the way ~~
I will update more often from now ! Please support me ^^

You May Also Like

0 comments